foureyes is

My photo
hi, i'm foureyes, i'll answer questions if you send them to me! if you need help with your relationship, or just want to know what would happen if you put a cactus potato on a sandwich balcony, email them to me at ask4eyes@gmail.com!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Obnoxious "deathcore."

So Wednesday night at approximately 1:40 AM, a little band from Toronto pulled the fire alarm in my building. I had to leave my comfy warm bed that I had been asleep in for about 40 minutes, and vacate the building into the cold, while that adorable little band from Toronto ran through my building, graffiti-ing people's door tags, bulletin boards, whiteboards, and any other sort of decoration.

In retaliation, I plotted a MySpace demise. I planned to create a fake, annoying indie girl MySpace page, and then friend them, and then spam the hell out of them with glitter graphics.

I made the MySpace, I hated myself for what I put on it, I put up stupid pictures and Bright Eyes lyrics, I gave myself a fake name, I friended bands, I added a skinny stupid "vintage" layout, and I prepared 12 glitter graphics, all saying cute things like "Fuck you" "Your band sucks" "Play real music" and "Nobody likes metal!"

Then I attempted to comment this on their page and spam the shit out of them.

And I hit a wall because those FUCKERS disabled HTML comments on their site.

So here is a gallery of hate I can't share with the people it was intended for.



















Enjoy.

No comments: