foureyes is

My photo
hi, i'm foureyes, i'll answer questions if you send them to me! if you need help with your relationship, or just want to know what would happen if you put a cactus potato on a sandwich balcony, email them to me at ask4eyes@gmail.com!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Special Valentine's Day Episode!

Hey, all. 

Because I got so many questions, I decided to do a special Valentine's Day extra episode. If I keep getting this many questions, I'll start doing Foureyes twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If not, I'll stick to my once a week scheme.

Bonus fun: If you can spot the three (and the one lame one) Valentine's surprises in this video, I'll send you a special, never before seen Foureyes clip. 

Keep sending me questions, I love you all.

YouTubers, make sure to subscribe, rate, and comment!

Here's the vid:



Send questions to ask4eyes@gmail.com, leave comments here, or leave comments on the video.

Have a good weekend! Do naughty things and get into trouble and then ask me for advice on it. ;)

No comments: