foureyes is

My photo
hi, i'm foureyes, i'll answer questions if you send them to me! if you need help with your relationship, or just want to know what would happen if you put a cactus potato on a sandwich balcony, email them to me at ask4eyes@gmail.com!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's the Shit

I've been waiting for a cohost for ages, and he and I can never seem to get together. So, for now Ask Foureyes is going to be put on hold. The lack of questions also sort of affects how many posts I can do.

And, my account at Mydeo, where I'd been uploading the videos before, just expired (free trial's over, people) and so all my videos are being deleted. Fantastic.

So, I've got to reupload them all to Vimeo, and then repost them here. 

All in all, Ask Foureyes is going to be down for a while, at least until I can start getting questions again and fix my deleted vids.

If you're really going to miss it, get people to send in questions, or make some up.
Lots of love,
Foureyes

No comments: